Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality TV Star Working with WWE Soon, Superstars, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Reality TV Star Working with WWE Soon, Superstars, More Empty
PostSubject: Reality TV Star Working with WWE Soon, Superstars, More   Reality TV Star Working with WWE Soon, Superstars, More EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:58 pm

- Torrie Wilson, Ted DiBiase Sr., Virgil, Rikishi, Gangrel, Diamond Dallas Page, Kizarny, Stacy "The Kat" Carter and Alicia "Ryan Shamrock" Webb will be appearing at the Anaheim Comic-Con on Friday, April 29th through the weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.

- This past Thursday's WWE Superstars online had 21 minutes and 36 seconds of in-ring action, up from last week's 14 minutes and 44 seconds.

- John Miller, who is currently starring on Oxygen's "Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too" reality show and has wrestled for Ohio Valley Wrestling plus WWE's Florida Championship Wrestling, told NewsandTribune.com that he will be at Extreme Rules next week as well as WWE's TV tapings that week.

He also wrote on Twitter:

"11 more days till I go on a 4 day tour with WWE! I'm going to get a job and sign hopefully sign a contract, wish me luck everyone!!! Im booked for WWE Pay Per View in Tampa on May 1st. Then I will be in Miami,Fl May 2nd for Monday Night Raw then May 3rd Orlando for smackdown."
Back to top Go down

Reality TV Star Working with WWE Soon, Superstars, More
Page 1 of 1