Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More Empty
PostSubject: WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More   WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm

- WWE Tough Enough contestant Christina Crawford, sister of Alicia Fox and former FCW Diva Caylee Turner, recently spoke to CentralFloridaFuture.com about the show. Here are some highlights:

Working with her sister Alicia Fox:
"I would love love love to win that title one day. But it would be the best if I could take it from my sister. What started my dream of working with the WWE was when my sister got hired, but I was too young at the time to apply. My dream was to go to school and then I would try out for the WWE. She is on the main roster and I haven't gotten the chance to work with her yet. But we do hang out together and it's great moral support."

Concern over injuries:
"I am not worried about injuries because the training environment is always safe. The trainers are helping us learn to build and to protect our body."

Show host Steve Austin:
"He is extremely intimidating, but you are just starstruck when you first meet him and you forget all of that. It's amazing for a legend like him to share his knowledge with us."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More   WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:10 pm

I never seen or even heard of Christina Crawford (unless it was her whose favorite match is Melina vs. Fox) but I just hope that she turns out to be a better wrestler than Alicia Fox.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More   WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:12 pm

X wrote:
I never seen or even heard of Christina Crawford (unless it was her whose favorite match is Melina vs. Fox) but I just hope that she turns out to be a better wrestler than Alicia Fox.

No that was Arriane... I think that was her name anyway, Christina has been under the radar in the TE series so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More   WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE TE's Christina Discusses Her Diva Sister & More
Page 1 of 1