Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More   WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:48 pm

- WWE returns to the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 at 7:30 PM.

- WWE has released new merchandise for Tough Enough.

- WWE has offered Dragon Gate USA star Jon Moxley a developmental deal. Moxley was signed to DGUSA but they are releasing him with full blessings so he can sign with WWE. He finished with DGUSA over the weekend and will finish with EVOLVE on April 19th in New York City.

Source: PWInsider
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More   WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm so happy to here Moxley got signed. He's got the looks and promo ability they look for in a wrestler, so I hope he reaches the same success CM Punk has.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More   WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Don't know much about him. I believe he was CZW Heavyweight Champion for quite a while last year but still, glad he was signed too.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More   WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 pm

I've only seen two promos from this guy, one against Danielson and one against Homicide I think. They were both great and all, but I'm not particularly interested in seeing him. I might check out his debut on WWE TV (whenever that will be) but I'm not excited to see what he brings in the ring like I am with say Richie Steamboat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More   WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Signing New Wrestler, New Merchandise and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: