Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More Empty
PostSubject: Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More   Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

- There are no major injuries coming out of WrestleMania Sunday night. However, the WWE crews are worn out from the past week in Atlanta and most are looking forward to wrapping up this week's TV tapings.

- Matt Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, The Iron Sheik and Luke Gallows were all visiting with the WWE crew after WrestleMania ended.

- Sunday night's WrestleMania 27 was the first WrestleMania in history that did not see a title change hands. Both Edge and The Miz retained their respective titles last night in the only two title matches on the main card.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More   Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:55 am

EdgeHead wrote:
- Sunday night's WrestleMania 27 was the first WrestleMania in history that did not see a title change hands. Both Edge and The Miz retained their respective titles last night in the only two title matches on the main card.

Oh wow...I didn't even notice the lack of title matches...good work E.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More   Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I am so digging your signature, dude. OLÉ!
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More   Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 am

EdgeHead wrote:
I am so digging your signature, dude. OLÉ!

They're going to the pay window as Kings of Trios Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More   Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 pm

SEZ wrote:
EdgeHead wrote:

Oh wow...I didn't even notice the lack of title matches...good work E.

Wrestlemania was never about the championships (hence WWF title not being on the line at the first one), so it doesn't particularly bother me that only two titles were on the line. Hell, it's probably better they weren't. Last years only had three, and the tag one was only three minutes. XXV only had three, and the IC was less than a minute. XXIV only had three, and the ECW one even shorter than XXV's. 23 had four, so I'll stop there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More   Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Title News from WrestleMania, Ex-WWE Stars Visit, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: