Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter   Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:57 pm

WWE Superstars "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and CM Punk traded jabs and threats on Twitter. Punk started the exchange by tweeting "GTS > Stunner" about 7:00 CT last night which led to the following today, starting about 1:00 CT:

Austin: Alright Punk...you just crossed the line...I'll be seeing your ass in Atlanta.

Punk: Not if I see you first. Chicago > Texas

Austin: Alright son...I'm about to get off this treadmill and RUN to Atlanta...bringing some extra cans of Whoop Ass!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Punk: Wait, you do Cardio? Legit question.

Austin: What are you doing son, asking for advice/lessons etc.? I'll give your pierced lipped ass a couple lessons when I see you. Out. (About 4:00 CT today)
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter   Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 pm

CM Punk > Stone Cold Steve Austin. I would for this feud to happen, and it's the one I'm anticipating playing the most in WWE All-Stars (which is most likely the reason this is happening).
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter   Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 am

Stone Cold > Punk! Any Day Of Tha Week. Feud would be awesome though..
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter   Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 am

I was a bit more interested in Austin feuding with a shark on Twitter. I'm not kidding he was going back and forth with some guy with the name "Shark that stalks SCSA"

I like how Paul Heyman butted in and said, "Can't we all just get along?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter   Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Austin and CM Punk Go to War on Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: