Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More   Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 pm

- WWE's RAW event on March 18th in Hartford, CT drew 9,200 fans for $295,000; the SmackDown show on March 18th in Roanoke, VA drew 6,000 for $200,000 and the March 19th show in Charleston, WV drew 5,300 for $168,000.

- FCW Champion Seth Rollins, the former Tyler Black, was told he would be used on the new season of WWE NXT, which would be the second time he has been told he would be coming up to TV. Several wrestlers were told they would be used on the current NXT season but plans were changed at the last minute.

- The original plan for Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 27 was to have The Bella Twins in Sheamus' corner and Gail Kim in Bryan's corner but it doesn't look like that will be happening.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More   Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't like the Bellas at all and I only care about Gail Kim when she is actually wrestling, so I'm more than fine that they won't be involved in this match.
Back to top Go down

Sheamus-Bryan Mania Change, Rollins to RAW/SD?, More
Page 1 of 1