Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes

Go down 
+3
Sykesy
Julz
EdgeHead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- WWE officials have discussed modifying the announce team for pay-per-view events, which could begin as soon as TLC.

Internally, Todd Grisham is not getting high marks for his work, which is why Michael Cole was moved to SmackDown. Meanwhile, both Cole and Jerry Lawler reportedly dislike working with Matt Striker. Cole took off his headset during the Survivor Series broadcast to yell at Striker for talking too much.

Punk may end up with the spot for pay-per-view events, but the team would therefore solely consist of Raw announcers and the company doesn't want SmackDown to come off as a secondary brand.

- Layla cryptically confirmed on her Twitter account last week that she is dating fellow SmackDown Superstar Cody Rhodes.

She wrote, "I have to say I'm the most thankful to have the love of my life bf Cody In my life ...."

She also posted a photo of Rhodes' dog Dozer, noting, "The true mr.D So thankful for him." Finally, it's interesting to note that Layla and Rhodes are today's featured Diva and Superstar on WWE.com.
Back to top Go down
Julz
Wrestling Fan
Julz

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:00 am

I love Punk as commentator hes just brilliant. And wow.....Layla and Cody are quite the odd pair but as they say opposites attract.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 am

Really, Cody and Layla's wrestling personality consists of themself being "flawless" if you will.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 am

He is Dashing, she is Flawless, good thing they found each other Smile
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 am

They were made, accept she is English he is American
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

So? Together they are Flaw-shing? I don't know where else to go with that Smile
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:56 pm

no one likes striker, which is funny since hearing him and king's commonhatin' is a highlight of most PPVs
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:30 am

Which did Stiker ever become an announcer?....If Stiker gets the kik, what will he do then...go back to wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm

He started out calling ECW and was moved to SD last year, when JR got sick. Styker does do some Indy shows, so I guess he would go back to being a wrestler. If he doesn't do something like annouce or interviews, I don't see WWE keeping him around.
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Cole and Lawler arn't as good as they think they are, how many mistakes do each one make on a nightly bases when commentating, and to listen to them talk is painfull at the best of times.

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Lawler needs JR. Without JR, he isn't very good. JR always knew what he was talking about and very rarely fucked facts. King says dumb shit all the time and the worst thing about that is, he was at ring side for most everything he fucks up. Last week, he said the KOTR tourny is his favorite yearly event, but they had not had a KOTR tourney for over 2 years. We all know William Regal was the last KOTR and King should know that, too. He should not even need someone to tell him that in his headset, he should know that and JR would have known that.
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:44 pm

especially when King has sat on the announce table for god knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Lawler has been at the annouce desk for the better part of 20 years.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Lawler has been with WWE for over 20 years....half jus commentating, and he's shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes   WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Changing Announce Team, Layla Dating Rhodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: