Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party Empty
PostSubject: Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party   Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm

- Walmart is selling Triple H's new Chaperone DVD with his old King of Kings DVD for only $10.00.

- Zack Ryder announced on Twitter that WWE's shop website will begin selling his headbands soon. Ryder has pushed for this for some time now.

- Sean Waltman has been added to Kevin Nash's WrestleMania weekend party on Friday, April 1st from the Sutra Lounge in downtown Atlanta. Tickets are still available for fans to meet and party with Waltman and Nash.

- For what it's worth, at last night's RAW live event in Wichita, Kansas, Alex Riley teamed with his "former boss" The Miz to lose to the team of John Cena and Randy Orton. Before the match, the WWE Champion cut a promo and said he had "re-hired" Riley. No word yet if this will carry over to TV on Monday's RAW or not.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party   Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Zack Ryder announced on Twitter that WWE's shop website will begin selling his headbands soon.

FUCK YES! FUCKING AWESOME! WOO WOO WOO, YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!

*cough*

I am greatly looking forward to aquiring one of these headbands.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party   Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm

FUCK to the Yes. I am getting a headband. I will work prostitution if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party   Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Riley Back with Miz?, Waltman Added to Nash's Party
Page 1 of 1